An Acclumsid Daeg

 An Acclumsid Daeg


I had an acclumsid daeg, for sure, not one of adlubescence. I was turngiddy on the step, and, before I could barlafumble, I took a tumble, a very widdershins event. I was bespanked on my hatrack, and when I came to, I quetched. I glopped, somewhat agruwed, and ribbled my brow, as several men carried me off to the hospital. They let me beek my sore back on a hot compress, until the doctor could see me. They were quite xenodochial.


Translation from the Olde English


I had a clumsy day, for sure, not one of pleasure. I was dizzy on the step, and, before I could call for a break, I fell, a very unfortunate event. I hit my head, and when I came to, I moaned and twitched in pain. I stared out in wonder, somewhat anxious, and wrinkled my brow, as several men carried me off to the hospital. They let me bask on a hot compress, until the doctor could see me. They were quite hospitable. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

Memories of Nepal

My Destiny