My Destiny

 My Destiny


I’m writing my destiny now.

Each man is an island if he chooses to be.

I’m understanding my destiny now.

No man is an island if he chooses to connect.

I’m loving my destiny now.

No man is an island if he leads with his heart.

I’m expanding my destiny now.

No man is an island if he ventures beyond himself.

I’m sharing my destiny now.

I’m bridging one island to another by sharing my truth from an unguarded heart.

I’m living my destiny moment to moment now.

My heart is hearing what yours has to say.

I’m living my destiny now.

My destiny is now, living each moment with an open heart.


Comments

  1. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
    Love you, my sweet brother

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

Real Change or Just Pocket Change