Unconditional Love: A Conversation with Myself

 Unconditional Love: A Conversation with Myself


What to do today?

     Love unconditionally.


Love whom?

     Start with the person in front of you.


How do I do that?

     Recognize and respect their boundaries, their conditions.


What is conditional love?

     Love that says, if you behave a certain way, I will love you.


But don’t we all love conditionally?

     Yes, and that’s why we argue, fight, divorce, etc.


So how can we get to unconditional love?

     Respectful honesty.


What’s that?

     If there is a disagreement or even a clash, don’t attack. Calmly state, “When you say or          

     do/don’t do__________, I feel angry. Can you help me with my anger?”


Ah, helping them to respect you, helping them to love unconditionally,

     Yep.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Memories of Nepal