Making Miracles on the Margins of Love

 Making Miracles on the Margins of Love: Three Scenarios


He has strings attached, I have to be a certain way.

I think he’s a good man, but close friends say

I’m a puppet-on-a-string.

Love speaks…

Those strings of control are really his fears.

Be real to him about how you feel.

Cut the strings with love and turn them into bows.

Love him and watch as in love with you he grows.


I’m scared to love, I’ve been hurt before.

It was so painful, I don’t want more.

I’m a sad soul.

Love speaks…

It’s normal to be hesitant, even fearful to the bone.

Fear, though, shows where we need to grow.

Acknowledge it, express it, and let it go.

You will find love waiting, love for you alone


She always has to be the center of attention.

I sure do love her, but I must mention

I feel like a fan and not a mate.

Love speaks…

Give her the attention she seems to crave.

Hold her hand and then be brave.

Tell her with love that you have needs, too,

And it can work best for both her and you

To be the best fans ever for each other.

Then see how honesty in love will work wonders. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Real Change or Just Pocket Change