Spring Forward, Fall Backward

 Spring Forward, Fall Backward


Daylight saving time ended with a start. I do it every year. I forgot to turn the bedroom clock back an hour last night before going to sleep. Got up this morning at 6AM? Nope, 5AM. I didn’t remember the old way to remember to turn the clock back: “Spring, forward. Fall, backward.” I fell backward alright, on the couch, when I looked at my phone and realized it was only 5, not 6. Before getting out of bed, I did what I do every morning. I opened one sleepy eye to the clock on the dresser, and it said “6,” my usual rising time. So I got up. Here I am writing this at 5AM. Hope it’s relatively legible. Good thing I prepared the coffee maker last night. Just got to remember the clock next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Real Change or Just Pocket Change