Wednesday Haiku

 Wednesday Haiku


A couple years back

Really, fifty-nine

Graduated high school


A few years later

Nineteen seventy one

Graduated college


Nineteen seventy

I had a son, Keith

The best woodworker


In seventy-six

A son named Aaron

Best English teacher


Blessed with two fine sons

The best with words and wood

I’m a lucky man


Now I’m a grandpa

Grandsons warm and welcoming

Their great start in life


What to do today?

Take Patti to Acoca

It’s a great venue


Richard Rooker art

On my Richard Rooker wall

They’re beautiful birds


Black holes? No brown “holes”

In my knotty pine ceiling

From really old trees


It’s our sailboat wall

One with a brilliant sunset

Art by Ellen Heim


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of Nepal

My Destiny

The Yellowstone Trip