Tuesday Haiku

 Tuesday Haiku


We have a sculpture

It’s a family circle

Holding each other


You can almost hear…

Drummer, guitarist, singer

Pictures on our wall


In everyone’s life

A little rain must fall

But everyday?


Eight year old baseball

If you can hit the ball

It will get you on base


Sour grapes, sweet apples

No blame…I chose them both

Isn’t that just like life?


A pounding on the roof

I awaken and get up

Five AM rain storm


Blonde woodwork, sloped roofline

Our mid-century modern 

Younger than I am


The downpour has stopped

It looks like an indoor day

Finish our job at church


My daily breakfast

Apples, grapes, toast, and coffee

It works for me


Deer, coyote, hawk

All in our yard, a meadow

Not at the same time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of Nepal

The Yellowstone Trip

My Destiny