Our Home Remembers...

 Our Home Remembers…


     Our home is a small one-story with a soaring ceiling of wood, and a wall of windows     

     overlooking a meadow and a forest.


Our home says, “The woman and man who had me built were practical people - not over builders - and had an openness to the natural world, and an aesthetic sense that makes me proud almost 70 years after I was built. I am a one-bedroom, but my accordion wall closes on a sofa bed equipped room for overnight guests. My sometimes-bedroom is a room with a view. Discovered in one of my closets is the architectural plan from which my present owners found my builders’ names. Looking further they found that my original owners lived here for fifty years, then passed away within a few days of each other. They were special people whom I am honored to remember.”  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

Memories of Nepal

My Destiny