The Things Worth Learning

 The Things Worth Learning


     The only things worth learning are the things you learn after you know it all.

                                                                                                Harry S. Truman


What’s to learn from this American president? 

     #1. You don’t know it all.

     #2. If you think you do, you’ve got a lot to learn.


So, what’s to learn that’s worth it?

     Here’s one…When Patti calls me on something I said that makes me sound like I think 

     I’m a know-it-all, I need to take a breath, and see the situation from her viewpoint. Maybe a

     discussion is in order, possibly towards a compromise. In this divided world, doesn’t 

     Harry’s wisdom make sense?      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

Memories of Nepal

My Destiny