Wonder

 Wonder


I wonder why the Earth spins.

I wonder why I feel the invisible wind.

I wonder how the Sun shines,

I wonder how vines know how to climb.

I wonder how birds fly.

I wonder how tears appear when we cry.

I wonder why leaves turn green.

I wonder how, when sleeping, we dream.

I wonder how humans go from babble to talk.

I wonder how, with such small feet, we stay upright and walk.

I wonder how a seed becomes a tree.

I wonder how, when we open our eyes, we see.

I wonder how our heart continues to beat.

I wonder how a soupy mix turns to concrete.

I wonder why the sky is blue.

I wonder why cows moo, not mew, and why cats mew, not moo.
I wonder why I wonder.

I guess, because I’m alive, and life is full of wonder. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Memories of Nepal