Retired? Not I

 Retired? Not I


I’m working toward Limberman to be flexible for health.

I’m working toward Nutritionman to feed my body well.

I’m working toward Strongman to do the lifting things.

I’m working toward Good-Husbandman to be the best mate for her.

I’m working toward Friendlyman to be a force for good.

I’m working toward Everyman to look beyond myself.

I’m working toward Earthman to save the planet from disaster.

I’m working toward Wordman to send messages from the heart.

I’m working toward Spiritman to get why I’m here.

I’m working toward World-Beyond the-Worldman when I leave.


I’ll need no super hero costumes for each of these me’s,

for, while I’m working toward it, my actions will say it. 

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Real Change or Just Pocket Change