Four Grand

 Four Grand

Four thousand dollars?

No, something priceless, 

Four Grandkids!!!!

Yes, I know it’s hard to believe, for me anyway. 

This young man is a Grandpa, four times over.

But, with these guys, life is truly grand.

They’re all boys, 

And we only need a mere seven more for a football team.

They could adopt a few more big-truck-kind-of-guys.

Don’t think this will happen, though.

Their parents will dismiss my plan as cracked.

But wait! Why do I need more when I already have four of the coolest kids on the planet…

      Kai, age 12, wide receiver and defensive corner, Packer Backer, producer of You Tube 

     videos, and the best big bro anyone could have;

     Connor, age almost 11, lineman on offense and defense, expert at Lego building and 

     Minecraft gaming, a sayer of sayings you cannot forget, and a great big little brother;

     George, age 6, going on 14, who reads very well for his age, and will likely write books

     himself later in life, because he has a great imagination.

     August, age 3, learning daily, and, like his brother and cousins, already knows the most

     important thing there is in life. Love.

Four Grand Grandkids!!!!

No wonder they named a guy like me “Grandpa.”

They make me feel just grand.



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Real Change or Just Pocket Change