Riddles 6

 Riddles 6


I come up, go down, 

as the world goes around.

Earth would be mostly ice, if I wasn’t up there

like a shining crown.


They stand up in a field.

It is a big deal,

when a ball goes flying through them.


People say they love them right out of the oven,

love them so much they’d eat up a dozen.

They are little round things, in them little brown things,

little brown things so sweet, and very good to eat.


I’m a building for learning,

Filled with chairs and desks and many good friends,

surrounded by a ground for playing.


I’m something you catch

Not the flu, or a cold.

So your nose doesn’t run, but you do, to the goal.  


This one is easy for a student like Kai:

Some days you go to school, then bring me home.

What do you call me, the work you bring home?


They’re very good for building things.

They push together nicely.

You don’t glue or paste them.

They fit together precisely.


Tell me what kind of bars you like to eat.

Are they G Bars, D Bars, V Bars?

Handle Bars, Spinach Bars, Bear Bars?

I know it’s some kind of mouth-watering sweet.

Tell me, so you can have yourself a treat,

but remember to share with your brother.   


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Real Change or Just Pocket Change