Riddles 5

 Riddles 5 - Connor and Kai, take turns solving them.


Down a line you ride,

Not vertical, not horizontal, about a 60 degree glide.

It’s a fun trip, a bit of a zip,

A line turned into a slide.


I’m spoked, not spoken.

Tired, but not all-in.

I move on two-legged power.

I move with two things spinning.


For me, arms are raised, officially and in celebration.

A pass was caught or a run made past an important line of demarcation.

The crowd goes wild in celebration.


What do you use to smile with

When your mouth is covered with a mask?

You have two high beams to utilize

To take on this happy task.


A receiver, a defender.

The defender is on him like a glove.

They jump, a catch!

What am I called?

Two possibilities.


Receiver’s body goes this way, that way

Again, this way, that way, 

Quickly!!!

Defender’s feet get tangled-up.

What is the receiver’s move called?


Last 5 seconds of the game.

Home team, down by 3, has the ball on the 50 yard line.

QB launches the ball into a crowd in the end zone.

What is the pass called?


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Memories of Nepal