Riddles 4

 Riddles 4 - For Kai: Solve the riddles, and get the reward. It is the solution to the last riddle.


They can walk you all over town.

But for basketball, they have their greatest renown.

Tied up with laces, they can take you to places

Of great height, as you jump up and rebound.


I have a very sleek form,

A form made to go airborne.

Made of leather, once pigskin, with air pumped within,

I fly like a bolt in a storm.


I am quite the swinger,

But not a dancer or a singer.

I open to the outside, but lock-up what’s inside.

When unhinged, people make me a slammer.


I am flat as a walk with lines of chalk.

Very long in length, it takes speed, skill, and strength

To play my game, and not just trash talk.


I am tibia, fibula, maxilla, and scapula,

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Each person has 206 of me to support their anatomy.

I’m brittle, so be easy on me, will ya?


My intelligence is artificial, but so vast and accessible.

What I “know” you can get it, in less than a minute,

All at the tip of your digit.


My mouth is drooling, my taste buds blooming,

For something chocolatey and nutty.

Is their name “C Bars,” “G Bars,” “T Bars?”

I forgot their name. Can you help me? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Memories of Nepal