Riddles 3

 Riddles 3


Has a head and a body,

But no extremities.

It’s to be beat, a rhythmic feat.

Tap your feet, if you please.

What am I?


A four-legged object.

You certainly won’t object,

For its use to rest from a project.

What am I?


Grows in vast expanse,

Across America’s midlands.

Also on heads in rows.

What am I?


People say to conceal something

They whisk it beneath another thing

What is this item under which they hide them?

A fuzzy, shaggy, for sure, flat thing.


Can be silken, gauzy, taffeta,

Sheer, chiffon, et cetera.

And lined ones are super to stop the eyes of a snooper

From peering inside and seeing ya.

What am I?


Eyes agog

Stick up from the bog.

Look for a bug

With his tongue to mug.

What am I?


They say I’m a long story.

Under cover, a hunt for a quarry.

The hunted is the plot, in which

The characters find their lot

In life, their doom or glory.

What am I? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs God Hears

My Destiny

Memories of Nepal